Event, Class, and Room Requests
This is for anyone who has an event, class, or needs a room at St. Andrew. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and read the policy and steps closely. It will then be posted in relevant places (website, events page, social media, worship slides, eNews, bulletin).
Failure to follow the steps below may result in a lack of timely advertising for your event or your event not being approved. Even if you just need a room, or only want to be in the eNews, etc., you must fill out the communication form.
- Please provide all of the information about your event. If you do not have this basic information (time/place/day/description of event) you are not ready to fill out the form.
- Every event will be overseen by a ministry leader. Your event will not be on the website until you have approval by the appropriate ministry leader. If you do not know who your ministry leader is please check the Staff Page or email us.
- It is ultimately up to the discretion of the St. Andrew Communication Team to share on appropriate platforms.
- We are no longer using personal information/emails and all emails/questions regarding your event will be directed to the appropriate St. Andrew email or ministry leader.
- All emails or eNews sent to relevant groups must be approved by your ministry leader or the communications team.
- Gain approval from your ministry leader (they will also receive a copy of this form).
- Fill out the Form below (at the bottom of this page) for advertising and room requests.
- That’s it!* All questions about the website, the events page, social media, worship slides, bulletin, or eNews should be directed to Communication@GoStAndrew.com
*Please note, it is to your benefit to submit your event as soon as possible. It can take 7-10 business days for your event to be processed into all of the appropriate areas.
If you need blueprints of the building to determine the appropriate room for your event please contact us or discuss with your ministry leader.
You will receive a confirmation email if your form has been submitted. Before you navigate away from this page, please check for that email. If you do not receive the confirmation email the form was not completed or submitted. Check for required questions you may not have answered.