Job Title: Marketing and Communications Assistant
Reports to: Communications Director
Type of position: Hours 20 / week
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Marketing and Communications Assistant will create digital and print content, help implement social media marketing campaigns, deploy weekly cross platform emails and other various tasks that will serve to articulate the mission and vision of St. Andrew United Methodist Church.
• Collaborate with Communications Director in creating and implementing a long range marketing campaign using Social Media and/or Direct Mail campaigns.
• Update and develop content on the St. Andrew website and Social Media platforms.
• Design, edit, and provide production artist assistance.
• Design and deploy weekly cross platform emails with graphics and strategic content.
• Maintain brand standards on all deliverables and identify, develop, and utilize best practices.
• Various design requests as needed.
1. Experience using social media platforms for business or non-profit.
2. Experience in front end graphic design or UI design (portfolio of work required).
3. Experience in Wordpress and HTML coding.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Strong computer skills including expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Proficiency in cross platform web standards.
• Layout and prepress skills.
• Working knowledge, or better, of Wordpress, HTML, and CSS.
• Animation and video production editing skills a plus.
• Ability to work remotely and use best practices for handling of files.
Two years of graphic-front-end design related education OR dynamic portfolio of work.Apply on Indeed